Handle any cutting or chopping task with ease with the Miyabi Artisan 5.5" Santoku knife. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan, the knife blends tradition, technology and beauty with its authentic thin Japanese profile, layered micro-carbide steel blade and Rosewood pakkawood handle.
- Approx. dimensions: 14.8" x 3" x 1"
- Micro-carbide powder steel blade with thin Japanese profile
- Blade is ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell hardness for exceptional durability
- Tsuchime hammered finish prevents sticking and looks stunning
- Hand-honed for exceptional sharpness using the three-step Honbazuke process
- D-shaped pakkawood handle features brass and red spacers, a mosaic pin and a stainless steel end cap
- Hand wash
- Web ID: 8999858