Whether you're peeling an apple or slicing strawberries, this Miyabi birchwood 4.5" paring knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels puts precision in the palm of your hand. With a hand-honed edge on a super steel blade that undergoes a four-step hardening process, this might well be the last paring knife you ever buy.
- SG2 super steel core blade
- CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that includes a vacuum furnace and cryogenic treatment
- Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Fully rounded spine
- Birch handle with spacers and end cap with logo
- Dimensions: 4.5"
- Eligible for FREE Shipping!
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 2306855