Miyabi Birchwood 4.5" Paring Knife
Whether you're peeling an apple or slicing strawberries, this Miyabi birchwood 4.5" paring knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels puts precision in the palm of your hand. With a hand-honed edge on a super steel blade that undergoes a four-step hardening process, this might well be the last paring knife you ever buy.
- SG2 super steel core blade
- CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that includes a vacuum furnace and cryogenic treatment
- Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Fully rounded spine
- Birch handle with spacers and end cap with logo
- Dimensions: 4.5"
- Eligible for FREE Shipping!
- Web ID: 2306855