For slicing, dicing and mincing, you can't beat the precision performance of this 7" Miyabi santoku knife from Zwilling J.A. Henckels. The blade features a super steel core that goes through a four-step hardening process to ensure years of corrosion-free durability. The edge is hand-honed for lasting sharpness.
- SG2 super steel core
- CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that includes a vacuum furnace and cryogenic treatment
- Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Fully rounded spine
- Birch handle with spacers and end cap with logo
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Dimensions: 7"
- Eligible for FREE Shipping!
- Web ID: 2306858