Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder, 1.2 oz
A weightless, translucent pressed powder that creates a soft-matte finish that looks luminous in any light. Available in one invisible shade, for all skin tones. Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder locks your makeup in place with a weightless touch and an invisible finish that is undetectable on the skin. This luxurious formula applies evenly, blends effortlessly, and enhances the look of foundation without a trace of color. This photo-friendly formula uses Photochromatic technology to adjust to new sources of light, so skin looks perfect on camera—and in person. NARS exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ optimizes light reflection on the skin. It creates a soft-focus effect by optically fading fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. It helps regulate shine throughout the day, making it ideal for mid-day touch ups. In addition to setting and perfecting your foundation, Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder can be used to set bold lip color, to seamlessly layer smoky eyeshadow, or even to soften an intense eye or cheek look.
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Invisible, weightless finish.
- Weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly—enhances the look and wear of foundation without a trace of color.
- Photo-friendly formula that's perfect in any light.
- One invisible shade that's perfect for any skin tone, in any light.
- Photochromic Technology diffuses light and adjusts to new sources of light so skin looks radiant all day long.
- Fine lines, wrinkles and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed.
- Improves the look of skin.
- Dermatologist tested.
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Revolutionary microfine mineral powders are loaded with Glycerin and antioxidant Vitamin E to help guard against dryness and keep skin comfortable all day.
- Plus, NARS' exclusive Light Reflecting Complex™ helps restore skin's youthful radiance.
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- HOW TO USE:
- When using Pressed Setting Powder for the first time, swirl brush multiple times on the surface to soften the powder.
- Swirl the #10 Powder Brush into the powder, then tap off excess.
- On the face, apply using circular motions working outwards.
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 5117321