Women's Boater's Gloves from Eastern Mountain Sports
Current selected color: Moroccan Blue
The NRS Women's Boater's Gloves from Eastern Mountain Sports combine lightweight UPF 50+ material on the backs with rugged synthetic leather on the palms to deliver an open-fingered glove that can keep up with long days on the water.
- H2Core Rashguard material on the back of your hand dries quickly, stretches with the flex of your hands and provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your hands
- Amara synthetic leather palm is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing
- An extra layer of Amara reinforces areas prone to blistering, letting you paddle longer
- Open-finger design leaves your fingers free for high-dexterity tasks, such as tying knots or operating a camera
- Vent holes in the palm increase cooling
- The bike-glove-style stay-put closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the gloves together
- Single-needle seams with high-tenacity thread
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Weight: 1-oz.
- For kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding
- Hand wash
- Web ID: 6855440
Shipping & Returns
0 Reviews Be the first to write a review for this product.