Plantscription Retinol Night Moisturizer With Alpine Flower, 1 oz.
Youth-boosting overnight moisturizer that harnesses the power of nature's potent "age erasers" and the science of retinol to visibly transform skin.
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Alpine flower and Anogeissus, nature's potent "age erasers," help support skin's natural youth proteins as retinol helps speed up cell turnover
- Advanced hydrators help replenish skin's natural moisture reserves and keep dryness at bay; see youthful suppleness, improved evenness of tone and texture
- Alpine flower ("Flower of Youth") thrives in extreme environments and helps boost skin's natural collagen production
- Anogeissus tree bark extract from Ghana helps support skin's youthful supplies of fibrillin
- Retinol, the gold standard in the science of age repair, is a vitamin A derivative that helps speed up cell turnover
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, propylene glycol, mineral oil, DEA, petrolatum, paraffin, polyethylene beads, formaldehyde and animal ingredients (except cruelty-free honey and beeswax)
- HOW TO USE:
- After applying Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum in the PM, apply a pea-size amount of Plantscription Retinol Night Moisturizer; avoid the eye area
- For first 2 weeks, use every other night, then increase to nightly
- Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using and during the week after
- When using, please keep in mind that retinol is an extremely effective and powerful professional anti-aging ingredient
- You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation); these conditions are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working
- If you experience increased discomfort when using Plantscription Retinol Night Moisturizer nightly, revert to once every other night until skin adjusts; this adjustment can take up to 4 weeks
- First time users and those with drier skin types may want to use Plantscription Retinol Night Moisturizer every other night for more than 2 weeks to give skin additional time to adjust
- For added comfort, use a mild cleanser and layer an additional moisturizer over Plantscription Retinol Night Moisturizer
- Limit sun exposure in general; be sure to apply a sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher during the day while using and for 1 week after stopping use of Plantscription Retinol Night Moisturizer
- Note that extreme weather conditions such as wind or cold may be more irritating, so take the proper precautions to protect your face
- Plantscription Retinol Night Moisturizer is not recommended for use on irritated, broken or prescription-treated skins
- NOTE: Natural beauty products are made up of both natural and synthetic ingredients and are paraben, phthalate and sulfate-free.
- Web ID: 8279865