Made in the USA with domestic yarn, the iconic American Flag Cotton Sweater from Polo Ralph Lauren embodies Ralph Lauren's long-standing love of all-American style. The sweater's 13 stars and stripes recall early American flags, including the one that flew over Fort McHenry during the War of 1812, which inspired Francis Scott Key to write "The Star-Spangled Banner," and the restoration of which Ralph Lauren generously helped underwrite in 1998.
- Regular Fit: a slightly trim silhouette; approx. 2" wider at the chest than Ralph Lauren's Slim Fit
- Size medium has an approx. 27" body length, 17-1/2" shoulder, 21" chest and 25-1/4" sleeve length
- Sleeve length changes approx. 1/2" between sizes
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs
- Intarsia-knit historical American flag at the center front
- Embroidered stars and "RL"
- Rib-knit hem
- Hand wash
- Made in USA
- Web ID: 4599412