Staub enameled cast iron cookware is the choice of the world's best chefs. Chefs choose Staub because of its superior cooking surface, exceptional durability and beauty. Staub was established by Francis Staub in Alsace, a region in eastern France known for its rich history of craftsmanship and culinary excellence. To this day, all of our cast-iron cookware is made in France. But we set standards worldwide. Our products come with the guarantee of flawless quality and are proven in day-to-day use in the kitchens and on the tables of prestigious restaurants as well as households. From comfort food to sumptuous suppers, every dish is special when served in Staub.
- Textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning.
- Enameled cast iron is easy to clean and doesn't require seasoning.
- Durable cast iron construction boasts incredible heat retention and distribution.
- Colorful enamel finish will not chip, crack or rust.
- Transitions from oven to table beautifully.
- Dishwasher safe
- Use on all types of heat sources, including induction.
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- Enameled Cast Iron
- Web ID: 10340226