The leading family communications game. Players progress along the playing board as they answer questions such as, "What are the four most important things in your life?" and "What do you think life will be like in 100 years?" This non-competitive game can be a great ice-breaker or a serious exchange of thoughts, feelings and ideas.
- Dimensions- 10" x 10" x 2"
- Includes 140 ungame cards, board, pawns, dice, instructions
- For 2 to 6 players
- Recommended for ages 6 and up
- WARNING- CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts, not for children under 3 years of age
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—contains small parts; not suitable for children under 3 years
- Wipe Clean
- Made in USA