Olive and Rosehip Face Oil
Olive oil has long been used as a beauty and cleansing agent for the face. Use Rosehip oil to dry and sensitive skin because of its naturally disinfecting and soothing properties. Disinfect pores, dry out whiteheads and cleanse blackheads.
- Fights acne
- Great for sensitive skin
- Helps improve the appearance of scars
- Soothes blemishes
- Clean ingredients: formulated without parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, silicone, petroleum & phthalates.
- Mindfully made: ethically manufactured with standards ensuring safe labor practices & the verified use of natural resources.
- Vegan: free from the use of animal products, by-products or GMOs.
- Cruelty free: rigorous standards prohibit the use of animal testing at all stages of the production process.
- Hand Wash
- Meet the Founder - Urban Hydration
- Web ID: 8668379