Olive and Tea Tree Oil Face Oil
Olive oil has long been used as a beauty and cleansing agent for the face. Use tea tree oil to pimple-prone skin because of its naturally disinfecting and soothing properties. Disinfect pores, dry out whiteheads and cleanse blackheads.
- Disinfects pores
- Fights acne
- Soothes blemishes
- Clean ingredients: formulated without parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, silicone, petroleum & phthalates.
- Mindfully made: ethically manufactured with standards ensuring safe labor practices & the verified use of natural resources.
- Vegan: free from the use of animal products, by-products or GMOs.
- Cruelty free: rigorous standards prohibit the use of animal testing at all stages of the production process.
- Hand Wash
- Meet the Founder - Urban Hydration
- Web ID: 8668380