It is our mission to preserve tradition in artisan hollow ware. This classic tankard mirrors styles from 18th century England's master metal crafters. Hand-crafted from lustrous pewter in a classic cylindrical shape, the mug sports a satin finish and a handle hand-cast in a mold from real antler.
- Dimensions - 5.25" H x 4" W x 5.75" L
- Perfect for a special someone who has a penchant for beer and ale, or for the marking of a special occasion for posterity, this high class one pint pewter tankard really exudes class
- Composed of high quality pewter, this tankard will not tarnish and truly is a thoughtful gift which will raise eyebrows and start conversations for years to come
- To bring beer to the proper temperature, chill the mug 30 minutes in freezer, pour in room temperature beer in 3 minutes, beer is at perfect temperature as it would be served in Europe
- Hand wash recommend - if placing in the dishwasher use low heat and non acidic detergent
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects
- Hand Wash