Do you want to create a mini jungle of house plants for your living or office space, but your favorite greenery isn’t in season? Don’t fret—with artificial trees or silk trees you can pick any tree, in any size and at any time; the benefits are endless. You can even add artificial trees to your outdoor patio for the ultimate (low maintenance) backyard oasis. Extremely versatile and remarkably realistic, you’ll forget they aren’t real…even ask the birds! Find a large selection of impressive artificial trees and best sellers, available at Macy’s.
What Are the Benefits of Artificial Trees?
1. Say Goodbye to Growing Pains. With artificial trees, you are no longer limited to growing seasons. Get exactly what you’re looking for, no matter the season. Paradise palm trees in the middle of December? No problem!
2. More Bang for Your Buck. Opt for faux and make spending money on trees worth it. In the long run artificial trees are more cost-effective than fresh because you pay one price and have them forever. An artificial Nearly Natural boxwood will be your indoor tree for life.
3. Give Your Allergies a Break. And make them a thing of the past. You can be sure to avoid that stuffy and groggy feeling with artificial trees.
4. Everlasting Beauty. Real plants won’t last forever (and some are only seasonal), but artificial plants like faux trees will. Another benefit? If you’re transporting them, you don’t have to worry about damaging them in the process.
5. Low-maintenance, AKA Minimal Attention Required. Forgot to water your plants? This question will never cross your mind with artificial trees. Take a hassle-free vacay, no need to find a plant-sitter. Water, soil, sunlight, not required.
How to Decorate with Artificial Trees?
• Foyer. Display artificial trees in your foyer and next to an entryway console table. An artificial fiddle leaf fig tree would look great here.
• Living Room. Place large artificial trees on either end of your fireplace or tv stand (whichever is the centerpiece to your living space).
• Dining room. Place an artificial tree next to a credenza for a subtle hint of greenery.
• Any Room. Fill an empty corner with a large artificial tree.
Shopping tip: Don’t forget to root your artificial home décor trees with a stylish planter.
Forget fresh—go faux. Shop Macy’s today for a wide assortment of stunning artificial trees!