- Gifts & Toys
- Kids & Baby
- Handbags & Accessories
- Now Trending
How do you add personality to your living space? Wall mirrors make a stylish accent, and they also serve a practical purpose by creating the illusion of more space and light. Allow your home to reflect your personal style with wall mirrors, available at Macy’s.
How to decorate with wall mirrors?
• Living Room. Turn the wall above your sofa into a stylish statement with a one large mirror or an arrangement of smaller ones. For an on-trend touch, go for a sundial mirror or keep it simple with a larger, round one.
• Bathroom. Add instant glamour to your bathroom by placing a chic mirror above your sink. Think outside the box, and explore shapes, like ovals and circles for modern appeal.
• Entryway. A mirror in your entryway is perfect for when you want to check your outfit or hair one last time before you leave the house. An oversized mirror is this small space will make your entry appear much larger.
• Dining Room. Make your dining room appear more elegant and larger by placing a mirror on the opposite wall of the window.
• Bedroom. If you don’t have a vanity, simply place a wall mirror above your dresser, so you can do your hair and makeup.
• Office. Make your office more about style than function by hanging a mirror and other wall décor to inspire your creativity.
Make your home the fairest of them all with wall mirrors, available at Macy’s.