They say a closet says a lot about a person…well, Macy’s can help it say… you’re clean, neat and organized because you just filled it with super-awesome closet organizers! Not only will a closet organization system streamline your morning routine, but you will also have more room to buy new clothes and shoes…which we all (obviously) need. Make the most of your space and try out some of these closet organizers from brands such as Neatfreak, Honey Can Do, Household Essentials, Simplify and more, available at Macy’s!
How to Organize Your Closet:
1. Closet Organizers. Let’s face it, we don’t all have the walk-in closet of our dreams with a ton of closet space, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be supremely clean and organized (go crazy and color code your clothes)—closet organizers and closet systems are here to help. Look for wardrobe racks, garment racks, drawer organizers and shelving towers.
2. Hangers. Not just for hanging out…for clothes that aren’t wrinkle resistant, you need hangers. Grab a large pack of hangers because these will become your closet’s BFFs. Pant hangers are also a good option because they usually have tiers so you can hang multiple pairs at once—clip hangers are also good for pants. We love felt or velvet hangers as they don’t allow your garments to slip off.
3. Wall Hooks. Don’t have closet rods? Go with a Honey Can Do wall hook and get your honey to mount it to the wall in your closet. This closet storage solution is great to hang delicate garments that you’d rather not stuff into a drawer, like bras.
4. Baskets & Storage Bins. If you don’t have a ton of closet shelving these will be a great storage organization solution. Baskets and storage bins are perfect to store additional clothing that you cannot fit into a dresser or hang in your closet. They can even be placed inside your closet on the floor (if you have room next to all your shoes…don’t worry, we’ll get to shoe storage next).
5. Shoe Storage. You need those new pair of shoes that have been patiently waiting for you in your cart. You’ll have a place to store them with extra shoe storage! Choose from over-the-door shoe racks, shoe boxes, shoe stands, mobile shoe racks, shoe cubbies and even under-the-bed shoe storage boxes.
Hello, new closet (new clothes and shoes, too)! Stop by Macy’s today for an amazing selection of closet organizers!