OPI nail polish is known for their playful nail polish names and collections. Love to pick your nail color based on the season? Thanks to seasonal collections, OPI has made it simple to shop by spring, summer, fall or winter. You’ll find a variety of nail polish shades to match your mood and preference.
Need a manicure? An at-home manicure can instantly make you look (and feel) more put together. OPI has everything you need to do it yourself including nail polish, base and tops coats, plus treatments and removers.
• Start with a great base. Use a base coat to help your nail polish go on smoother and last longer. It helps make the surface of your nails more uniform, which helps the polish apply evenly. Let it dry for a couple of minutes before you apply your first coat of color.
• Find your favorite polish and finish. Whether you have a preference or love to switch it up, OPI has nail polish available in a variety of colors and finishes. From neutrals to bold colors, shop individually or find a collection featuring shades that speak to you. Take it a step further and experiment with different finishes like matte and extra glossy.
• Speed up the drying process. Short on time? Invest in drying drops to help your nails dry quicker. Bonus points for drying drops that are infused with essentials oils to help keep your cuticles moisturized.
• Use treatments to address any issues with your nails. Use a nail strengthener to help make your nails stronger—consistency is key to get the best results. Go with a 3-in-1 formula that helps strengthen your nails plus it acts as a base coat and top coat, too.
• Make nail polish remover a beauty staple in your home. Clean up any mistakes using a corrector pen. Its convenient size makes it easy to fix any mistakes with precision. Ready to switch up your polish? Use the pen to completely remove polish from your nails.