Great solutions for opening wine bottles please sommeliers and discerning wine connoisseurs. Whether it's cutting the protective foil, levering the cork or removing the crown cap, a good function combined with sophisticated design turns opening a bottle into an enjoyable experience right from the start. The Push Pull corkscrew allows you to effortlessly remove corks. The bottle remains securely on the table thanks to the Push Pull mechanism. The corkscrew is pressed down and the cork is pulled vertically and safely out of the bottle without it tilting at the same time. The 2-stage lever support reduces the lever movement and effort required making it ergonomic to use. The spiral is coated and therefore twists easily into the cork protecting it at the same time. The integrated foil cutter is integrated flush and harmoniously into the corkscrew's body and can be folded out easily.
- Approx. dimensions: 0.87"L x 6.85"H x 2.87"W
- Safe pulling of the cork in 2 steps
- Coated spiral for easy and gentle screwing in
- Suitable for natural and plastic corks
- Integrated foil cutter and with practical bottle opener.
- Compact and space-saving design
- Manufacturer's 2 year limited warranty
- Hand wash
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10974623