With its haptic surface and natural structure, many people prefer wood over other materials. The typical attributes of this unique material are frequently lost, however, due to excessive surface finishing and covering paints and varnishes. The new TEXTURA range of mills uses the typical material attributes of wood in order to achieve a sensory experience that is unique for seasoning mills. Through the use of a special sand-blasting process on the TEXTURA the structure of the wood is enhanced, which makes working with the mill into a particularly tactile experience. To fill the mill, the top of it is removed upwards. The TEXTURA mills feature the proven CeraCut® grinder, which is made from high-quality ceramic and is infinitely adjustable from fine powder to coarse grind.
- Approx. dimensions: 2.17"L x 6.1"H x 4.17"W
- Fully adjustable for fine to coarse
- Odor- and taste-free as well as absolutely corrosion- and wear-free high-efficiency ceramic grinders CeraCut®
- Sandblasted wood process giving a unbelievably smooth finish
- Removable rotary knob for easy refill
- This also enables coarse rock salt or the larger varieties of pepper to be ground reliably.
- Manufacturer's 2 year limited warranty
- Wipe clean
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10974633