Chasseur cookware, made in France, is cast from solid iron and double enameled to ensure durability and longevity for years of delicious frying, sautéing and simmering. This fry pan is compatible with nearly any cooking surface, making it versatile and highly useful. The glass lid keeps in moisture and flavor while providing visibility.
- 17.5"L x 11.5"W x 5"H.
- Perfect for casseroles, pan frying and braising and delicious frittata!
- Use on all stovetop surfaces, oven and open flame.
- Chasseur double enameled cast iron fry pans have been handmade in France since 1924.
- Double enamel prevents chipping and maintains lustre.
- Retains and distributes heat for even cooking.
- Durable, handwash recommended but dishwasher safe.
- Larger handles and helper handle are designed for a secure grip whether using hands or oven gloves.
- Clear glass lid retains heat and flavor and allows viewing of the food while cooking.
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Enameled Cast Iron.
- Handwash recommended but dishwasher safe.
- Made in France
Request warranty information