Extra-Firming Day Cream SPF 15 - All Skin Types, 1.7-oz.
A daily moisturizer with SPF 15 that provides a complete firming action thanks to kangaroo flower extract—a new plant discovery, known for its regenerating power, to visibly lift and minimize wrinkles. This silky moisturizer blends natural botanicals from around the world (6 of which are organic) for powerful firming, lifting, and radiance-boosting results. Australian Kangaroo flower extract, with strong regenerating capacity, along with organic mitracarpus, visibly improve skin's elasticity and firmness. Acerola seed enhances radiance and organic desert date extract targets dark spots for an even skin tone. Organic oat sugars visibly smooth while organic leaf of life plus shea oil hydrate and comfort the skin. The formula also offers protection with Clarins' anti-pollution complex to shield skin against environmental aggressors.
- SKIN TYPE:
- All skin types
- WHAT IT DOES:
- A daily moisturizer with SPF 15 that visibly firms, lifts, fights wrinkles
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Kangaroo flower extract and organic mitracarpus visibly boost elasticity and firmness.
- Organic oat sugars visibly lift, firm and smooth.
- Acerola seed extract enhances radiance.
- Organic desert date extract targets dark spots to even skin tone.
- HOW TO USE:
- Apply each morning after Serum using the Clarins Method for Face to boost microcirculation and encourage lymphatic drainage:
- Warm product in palms; then gently place on cheeks, forehead, neck and décolleté.
- Follow by pressing into skin with firm yet gentle pressure.
- Never tug, pull, or stretch.
- Move outward from cheeks toward ears, from center of forehead to temples, and from jaw down over décolleté.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Directions for sun protection:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun in creases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sun screen if swimming or sweating
- Web ID: 5444857