18k Gold Plated Fall Necklace
During a trip to Paris in 1972, Grace bought this long necklace. The necklace was a new design from Valentino. In a separate store she acquired an antique Italian cameo, and had the clasp converted so she could pass it through the links of her new valentino necklace and wear the two together.
- Set in 18k gold electroplated pewter metal base
- Approximate length - 43" + 4" extender
- Lobster clasp closure
- Comes in velour covered steel box with manufacturers certificate and romance card included
- Cameo is removable and can be worn as a brooch
- The necklace was originally a belt, and can still be worn as one
- 1 - year limited warranty from date of purchase
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Wipe Clean
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10571881