You just got back from your local farmer's market (or just the regular old grocery store) and you're stocked with this week's dinners. Grab the Glass Herb Preserver to keep the most critical cooking elements as fresh as your holiday sweater (well, hopefully fresher than that old thing, but you get the point). Its clear sides allow you to easily identify what's inside - from that basil that tops your favorite tomato mozzarella appetizer to the thyme that makes your roasted potatoes the talk of the town (or maybe just your dinner party, but who's counting). Simply remove the cover on the top of the preserver to add water and keep herbs fresh for up to two weeks.
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 10.20"
- Keeps cooking's most important ingredients fresh for longer
- Designed to fit in most refrigerator doors
- Snap-open lid for easy access
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Borosilicate glass
- Wipe clean
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 7774474