CC+ Cream with SPF 50+
IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ is a lightweight, color correcting foundation that is the #1 best selling CC cream in the US*. It delivers 7 beauty products in one weightless, full-coverage BB cream foundation that is hydrating and minimizes the appearance of pores without creasing or cracking.
- SKIN TYPES:
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive or dry skin.
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Developed with plastic surgeons, the IT Cosmetics CC Cream is a full-coverage, lightweight foundation and tinted moisturizer with SPF 50+ UVA/UVB broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen.
- Brightening color corrector and moisturizing BB Cream.
- Hydrating anti-aging serum.
- Dark spot concealer to hide blemishes & imperfections and smoothing pore minimizer.
- Winner of the 2019 Allure Readers' Choice Award for Best BB & CC Cream.
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Collagen: Skin-firming protein that supports skin elasticity for a youthful and smooth appearance.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture, boosts elasticity and plumps the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Peptides: Help reduce the appearance of wrinkles for smoother, firmer skin.
- HOW TO USE:
- Apply 1-2 pumps to clean skin using your favorite IT Cosmetics brush.
- Can be used as your moisturizer, anti-aging serum, concealer, foundation and face sunscreen, based on your coverage needs.
- For complexion perfection, apply a smooth, even layer to your face, neck, and décolleté.
- Beauty tip: Focus on parts of your face that may need the most coverage or color correction first due to acne or uneven skin tone. Start under your eyes, around your nose and mouth, chin and center of forehead.
- RESEARCH RESULTS:
- Immediately, 100% showed increased skin hydration.**
- 96% saw softer, smoother skin.***
- 85% saw an improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.***
- 77% said pores appeared smaller.***
- *#1 CC cream in the US based on Source: NPD Group/US Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Product Sales, January - December 2020.
- **Results observed in a clinical study of 27 subjects ages 30-65 over a period of 10 minutes.
- ***Results observed in a clinical study of 27 subjects ages 30-65 over a period of 10 days.
- Web ID: 10154836