Pomegranate Communications, Inc.
Jackson Pollock - Convergence Puzzle- 1000 Pieces
In 1964 Springbok Editions issued Convergence as a 340-piece jigsaw that was touted as "the world's most difficult puzzle." With this 1,000-piece reemergence of Convergence, Pomegranate just about triples the challenge. Best of luck to all aspiring solvers! Convergence, 1952 by Jackson Pollock (American, 1912-1956).
- Dimensions- 12.9" x 9.9" x 2"
- Puzzle size 29" x 20" (73.7 x 50.8 cm)
- Includes 1000 interlocking jigsaw puzzle pieces in plastic bag
- For 1 or more players
- WARNING- CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts, not for children under 3 years of age
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—contains small parts; not suitable for children under 3 years
- Wipe Clean
- Web ID: 7946028