Though originally used in pharmacies because of their simple upkeep -- the glass is simple to dust, bulbs easily changed from removing the shade from below - this pendant's silhouette is perhaps most famously known by students of the 1950s as "the schoolhouse pendant" thanks to a large government order that made this the official light of chemistry labs until the mid-70s when fluorescents were installed, forgive them. We took inspiration from the original - gracious curves, simple upkeep, and adjustable drop -- because if there is one thing we have learned, it's that great design never goes out of style.
- 7.25" L x 7.25" W x 15" H
- 2.2 lbs.
- Finished in chrome, the metal and glass body would suit any color palette and won't oxidize
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
- Eco-friendly 4W LED bulb included
- Takes one bulb and compatible with any 9W LED or 40W TYPE "A" or 13W CFL
- UL Listed
- Before cleaning any lamp shade or fixture, disconnect the power source. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
Request warranty information