Miyabi Birchwood 3.5" Paring Knife
Double-tempered for toughness and hand-honed for lasting sharpness, this 3.5" Miyabi birchwood paring knife by J.A. Henckels brings years of reliable precision to your kitchen. The size is perfect for coring tomatoes or peeling fruit.
- Super-steel CRYODUR® blade undergoes a four-step hardening process
- Hand-honed Honbazuke edge
- Cryogenic treatment enhances corrosion resistance
- Masur birch handle with spacers and end cap with logo
- Fully rounded spine
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing recommended
- Dimensions: 12" x 3" x 1"
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Request warranty information
- Web ID: 2312651
Shipping & Returns
0 Reviews Be the first to write a review for this product.