Serve it up Saturday!
We heard you’re throwing an ultra-fab dinner party…so naturally your next stop should be Macy’s! Impress your guests (not only with your cooking skills) but with your hosting skills too. Shop all things dining and entertaining at Macy’s. Hosting a large party? Now’s the time to stock up—we have tons of sale and clearance on dining and entertaining merchandise from your favorite brands like Martha Stewart Collection, Noritake, Lenox and Hotel Collection (Created for Macy’s)!
What do I need to host a dinner party?
1. Dinnerware sets. Dinner is served! Throw a divine dinner party with dinnerware from different collections for a unique look. Go with a set or grab multiples of the below, many are on sale now!
2. Glassware and stemware. Keep the drinks flowing: your dinner party needs different glass and stemware essentials to serve your guest’s cold (or after-dinner warm) beverages. Check out the below clearance items from your favorite brands.
3. Flatware. You can’t eat your yummy lasagna or steak dinner without the proper utensils. Most flatware is offered in sets with multiple different pieces. Be sure your set includes (at least) the following:
4. Serveware. You cooked it up, now it’s time to serve it up! Impress your guest’s by serving your delicious dinner (or appetizers) on awesome serveware. Many collections include a variety of components that can include, but not limited to some of the below.
•Salad bowl and serving utensils
•Chip and dip bowl set
5. Table Linens. We know the food is important, but so is dressing your dining table—table linens are a must! Check out some of the below options for the perfect dining table.
#DigIn. Head to Macy’s to stock up on all your sale and clearance dinner party essentials!