Nice looking but poor quality
November 11, 2017
(1) The furniture looks very nice, but quality is not good as expected.
(2) We've got the set for 4 weeks, there's still strong odor in the room.
(3) The drawers on the nightstand and dresser do not close properly.
(4) We requested inspection, the inspector tried to fix the drawer but he took
out two pieces of wood and used glue and screws.
(5) We were not happy with that. We contacted Macy's, they sent a new
(6) We found the new nightstand had the same issue.
(7) We don't want trouble any more. We keep the old one.
(8) Macy's sent three delivery teams to us.
(9) First team is good.
(10) Second team, which delivered the dresser, is very terrible.
(11) Second team is not trained. In fact, they don't know how to
deliver the dresser.
(12) Second team is not professional. They rent a truck. It seems
they don't own a truck.
(12) Second team threw the dresser from the truck to the ground.
It seems they don't know how to use liftgate.
(13) Second team don't know how to move the dresser in the house.
(14) Second team damaged our wall.
(15) Second team didn't use shoe covers.
(16) Third team is the best. They used shoe covers.
(17) Macy's customer service is good.
July 31, 2015
i and my wife like it online and we got it first time we walk in macys furniter.we like it so much .and good luck for everyone to get pourdeaux ii king bed.
Yes, I recommend this product.
June 27, 2015
Beautiful wooden bedroom set and style..The king size fits our room perfectly and the salesperson was able to give us some great advice!