French Enameled Cast Iron 12" Tajine with Ceramic Cone Lid
Made in France, Chasseur's tajine has a capacity of 3.7-quarts, perfect for slow cooking chicken, lamb and beef with couscous or rice, flavored with fruits like apricots, figs and dates for a delicious flavor and taste. Let your imagination run wild with Middle East and North African recipes. The solid cast iron base can be used on all stove tops, retains heat and cooks evenly. The ceramic cone shaped lid helps preserve the flavors and moisture in the food.
- 15"L x 13"W x 7"H.
- Cone shaped lid retains flavor, moisture, nutrients and heat.
- Oven to table service.
- Use on all stovetop surfaces, oven and open flame.
- Double enamel prevents chipping and maintains lustre.
- Chasseur cast iron cookware has been handmade in France since 1924.
- Retains and distributes heat for even cooking.
- Handwash recommended but dishwasher safe.
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Enameled Cast Iron.
- Made in France
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 7814906