Made in France, Chasseur Dutch ovens are perfect for cooking delicious soups, stews and roasts. Valued for its versatility on all cooking surfaces, its even heating properties, energy saving and exceptional browning capability. Premium quality and the ease with which it can be cleaned make Chasseur enameled cast iron the best choice for cookware. Each Dutch Oven comes with a heavy cast iron lid to seal in flavors and taste and an elegant stainless steel knob safe to 500 degrees. With proper care this Dutch oven will last for generations. Hand-washing is recommended with hot water and soap but is also dishwasher safe.
- 14.25"L x 11.5"W x 7.25"H.
- Chasseur double enameled cast iron Dutch ovens have been handmade in France since 1924.
- Perfect for slow cooking soups and stews and for searing at high temperatures.
- Cast iron lets you keep the heat low while distributing even heat for ideal cooking.
- Double enamel prevents chipping and maintains lustre.
- Use on all stovetop surfaces, oven and open flame.
- An elegant stainless steel knob withstands high temperatures and provides a rest for a spatula.
- Large handles designed for a secure grip whether using hands or oven gloves.
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Easy to clean cream colored enamel interior.
- Enameled Cast Iron.
- Handwash recommended but dishwasher safe.
- Made in France
Request warranty information