Stick to what you know when hiking to the summit. You’re there to focus on the adventure – not dealing with sweaty, chafing clothing – and this long-time favorite from Eastern Mountain Sports starts you off from the trailhead with a slew of familiar and essential features. Stretchy materials with a DWR finish give you all the freedom to move while repelling moisture, and for carrying and accessing small, basic items, use the multiple exterior pockets to stash them away now and retrieve them later. Big picture, its abrasion-resistant construction holds up to whatever’s thrown at you, but its lightweight feel never bogs you down when you’re striving to do yet another mile.
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds off moisture, keeping you dry on the trails
- Abrasion-resistant construction holds up to tough outdoor conditions
- Side hand pockets and hook-and-loop flap back pockets are lined with open-hole mesh for more ventilation
- Two cargo pockets, lined with mesh, give you a place to hold onto smaller items
- Left-side cargo pocket includes a hidden zippered pocket to the side
- Nylon webbing belt secures and adjusts with a snap closure
- Mesh-lined waistband
- Zip fly with button closure
- 1.5" wide waistband has elastic at back for a closer yet nonrestrictive fit
- Crotch gusset offers greater ease of movement
- Approx. inseam: 10"
- Shell: Supplex® nylon; mesh pocket lining: polyester
- Machine washable
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 6455477