First Aid Beauty
10% AHA Resurfacing Liquid, 1-oz.
- SKIN TYPES:
- For all skin types
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Helps smooth the skin's texture while softening the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps brighten the complexion's appearance
- Helps create a more even-looking skin tone
- Made in the USA
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Multi-Acid AHA Blend features glycolic, lactic, tartaric and malic acids working synergistically to help exfoliate and reveal younger-looking skin
- Licorice root, mulberry root and lemon peel extracts are known for their skin-brightening properties
- Skin Saver Complex (First Aid Beauty's signature blend of hyaluronic acid, antioxidant vitamins C and E, aloe, colloidal oatmeal, allantoins and ceramides) works to help calm and sooth the appearance of mature skin
- HOW TO USE:
- After cleansing, once daily apply one pump to the entire face and décolleté, being careful to avoid the eye and lip areas
- For daytime, follow with SPF
- Pair with Facial Radiance Pads, Pure Skin Face Cleanser, Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream
- Sunburn Alert: FAB Skin Lab Resurfacing Liquid 10% AHA contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) that may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn.
- Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for one week afterward.
- After daily use for 4 weeks, 97% found the product to be non-irritating*
- After 8 weeks, 82.4% noticed an improvement in the overall appearance of their skin*
- *Based on a consumer perception study of 34 women age 44-65 (half with self-perceived sensitive skin)
- Clean ingredients: formulated without parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, silicone, petroleum & phthalates.