First Aid Beauty
FAB Pharma BHA Acne Spot Treatment Gel 2% Salicylic Acid, 0.75 fl oz.
- A rapid-action treatment with 2% salicylic acid to banish breakouts. 100% of users said it visibly improved their blemish-prone skin after 24 hours
- It helps fight the formation of acne marks, soothing aloe, bisabalol and oatmeal help minimize redness and calm irritation
- After cleansing, cover problem areas with a thin layer up to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times, as needed
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Salicylic acid - an food and drug administration approved acne medication that helps to unclog pores and treat and prevent breakouts
- Glycolic acid - an alpha hydroxy acid that resurfaces skin and discourages the formation of post acne marks
- Aloe - a botanical that helps calm, soothe and nourish skin
- Papaya - a natural fruit extract, rich in the enzyme papain which helps to resurface, brighten and smooth skins texture
- Willow bark extract - a botanical extract and natural source of salicylic acid that helps soothe skin, minimize pores and refine texture
- In a consumer perception study after 3 applications in 24 hours - 100% agreed this product - visibly improved the appearance of their blemish-prone skin
- 93% agreed this product - reduced their whiteheads - made their blemishes appear less red - made their skin look clear
- Normal, dry, combination and sensitive
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Clean ingredients: formulated without parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, silicone, petroleum & phthalates.
- Made in USA