First Aid Beauty
FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate - Sensitive/Beginner, 1-oz.
A serum for sensitive skin and beginner retinol users that helps smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while imparting firmer, younger-looking skin.
- SKIN TYPES:
- For all skin types
- WHAT IT DOES:
- The formula combines retinol and advanced peptides, two ingredients that work together to help soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles while imparting firmer-looking skin with a smoother texture
- Made in the USA
- KEY INGREDIENTS:
- Retinol (vitamin A) supports anti-aging by improving the appearance of aging skin, wrinkles and fine lines
- Peptides are chains of amino acids that, when applied topically, help the skin look more youthful
- Skin Saver Complex (First Aid Beauty's signature blend of hyaluronic acid, antioxidant vitamins C and E, aloe, colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, and ceramides) works to help calm, soothe and nourish the appearance of mature skin
- HOW TO USE:
- Apply 1-2 pumps evenly over clean skin up to 3 times weekly, gradually increasing frequency to every other night and then to every evening as tolerated
- Avoid lips, eyes and eye corners
- For PM use only
- Pair with Facial Radiance Pads, Pure Skin Face Cleanser, Ultra Repair Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream
- It is normal for some redness, flaking or dryness to occur when first using any retinol-based product. If this continues for more than two weeks, we recommend applying FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum over your favorite PM moisturizer.
- After 2 weeks, 81% reported an improvement in skin tone and texture*
- After 8 weeks, 94.6% said it was gentle and non-irritating, 81% reported improvements in overall skin appearance, 81.1% observed a healthy glow*
- *Based on a consumer panel of 34 women (with self-perceived sensitive skin)
- Web ID: 10386735