18k Gold Plated Navajo Bracelet
A gift from American First Lady when Grace visited the White House already wearing navajo jewelry. Prince Rainier had also given Grace navajo inspired jewelry as well. This was given to Grace in April 1961 at the White House.
- Set in 18k gold electroplated pewter metal base
- Approximate circumference - 8"
- Hinge with button closure
- Comes in velour covered steel box with manufacturers certificate and romance card included
- Round brilliant shaped swarovski crystals made imitation diamond and imitation sapphire
- 1 - year limited warranty from date of purchase
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Wipe Clean
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10571884
shipping & returns
0 Reviews Be the first to write a review for this product.