Graham & Brown
Honolulu Palm Wallpaper
- Dimensions: 20" x 30'
- Each roll covers 56 square feet. The best way to calculate how many rolls needed would be height times width in feet and divide by 56 (then round up).
- Using a brush or roller, apply a generous and even layer of paste to the wall where the first length of wallpaper will hang. Ensure that the pasted area is slightly wider than the wallpaper.
- Apply the wallpaper to the wall directly from the roll. Slide the wallpaper into position, aligning the edges.
- Smooth down with a brush or damp sponge removing air bubbles from the center to the edges
- Trim the top and bottom using a sharp knife or straight edge razor.
- Repeat the process for each strip ensuring the edges are joined and the pattern matched. If you get paste on the front of the wallpaper, remove with a damp sponge immediately.
- Wallpaper peels off easily when you wish to redecorate
- Expanded vinyl