"Urban Essay Xv" By Kim Parker Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Print - 40" x 26" x 0.75"
Great art deserves to be on canvas. Unlike cheap posters and paper prints that require additional framing, giclee canvas artwork offers the texture, look and feel of fine-art paintings. This artwork is crafted in the usa with artist-grade canvas, professionally hand-stretched and stapled over north american pine-wood bars in gallery wrap style.
- Dimensions - 40 " x 26 " x 0.75"
- Fade resistant Epson UltraChrome archival inks
- Highest grade, water-proof and scratch-resistant canvas
- Finest North American pine wood
- Ready to hang right out of the box
- Free hanging accessories and instructions included
- Absolutely no assembly needed
- 60 Days - Manufacturer Defects ONLY
- Hand assembled by highly trained craftsmen
- Artist-grade cotton and poly canvas and pine wood bars
- Dust gently or softly wipe clean
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Web ID: 7572670