Artisanal cheese making in the United States is at an all time high both in quantity and in quality. We are now blessed with hundreds of producers across the nation. American artisans put their own spin on this popular cheese which originated in the village of the same name in Somerset, England.
- Widmer's reserve cheddar cheese, aged 6 years- this cheese is rich with notes of caramel, while it is aged for a considerable period of time, it is still moist and creamy on the tongue, with a noteworthy tanginess and slightly salty finish (7.5 oz.)
- Prairie breeze cheddar- characterized as a hybrid between cheddar and the alpine-style of emmental cheeses, yet it has nutty tones and a savory finish that distinguish it from all other cheddars (7.5 oz.)
- Goat's milk cheddar- sharp and smooth, this cheddar is aged a minimum of one year, giving it a complex, nutty flavor (7.5 oz.)
- Grafton classic reserve cheddar, aged 2 years- this mature cheddar cheese selected for its pronounced raw milk flavor and smooth finish. This cheese is excellent when accompanied with dried fruits and nuts, crusty breads, and big wines (7.5 oz.)
- Product Dimension - 18" L x 11.5" W x 6.5" H
- Note- this product contains dairy ingredients
- Please note that food items cannot be returned.
- Made in USA