Marion Rose 'Chimayo 1' Canvas Art - 32" x 24" x 2"
This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a church with an arch leading to the building. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured a hidden, wooden frame this allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- Dimensions - 32" H x 24" L x 2" D
- Artist - Marion Rose
- Subject - Architecture
- Style - Mid-Century Modern
- Gallery-wrapped Canvas Art for a frameless, ready-to-hang presentation
- Giclee advanced printmaking process for a high-quality reproduction
- Limited 30-day warranty against manufacturer's defects
- Canvas (Cotton-poly blend), Wood
- Spot Clean
- Made in USA
- Request warranty information
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 8657883