Foodi NeverStick Premium Hard-Anodized 3.5-Quart Saucepan with Glass Lid
Ninja Foodi NeverStick Premium Cookware is the cookware that won't stick, chip, or flake. With a max manufacturing temperature of 30,000°F, our cookware won't rapidly lose nonstick like traditional pans made at 900°F can.
- NeverStick Technology ensures the extremely durable, textured Ninja exclusive nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe and enables excellent food release day after day without sticking.
- Lid, handles, and nonstick coating are all oven safe up to 500°F. Easily go from stovetop to oven to finish cooking meats, brown toppings, or bake like you can in cast iron.
- Premium, solid stainless steel handle allows for oven use up to 500°F and is ergonomically designed for comfort. Double-riveted for strength and maneuverability. Long handle stays cool when cooking on stovetop.
- Heavy-gauge 4.5 mm aluminum base for improved heat retention. Uniquely designed to distribute metal thickness throughout the pan to prevent hot-spots so food cooks quickly and evenly. 30% more aluminum than Ninja Foodi NeverStick C100 series.
- This premium cookware has an extremely durable shot-blasted, hard-anodized exterior that resists scratches like stainless steel.
- The sleek tempered glass lid has a 13-mm-thick stainless steel rim, prevents splatter, and locks in moisture while ensuring maximum visibility.
- Sear like you can in stainless steel. Plus sauté, griddle, pan fry, shallow fry, braise, bake, roast, broil. No need to cook with oil or butter.
- Designed to withstand high-heat cooking and aggressive scrubbing. Fully backed by the Ninja 10 Year Warranty. *When used as directed.
- All range capable: gas, electric, glass ceramic, and induction
- Hard-Anodized, Aluminum, Stainless Steel and Glass
- Dishwasher Safe
Web ID: 11351443