The OkiFirm's dense layers of graphite foam provide firm support to keep your body in its desired fixed position and help with back and spine alignment without leaving you feeling like you are floating on top of the mattress. The easily removable, hypoallergenic ice yarn cover with zipper is cool to the touch and helps regulate body temperature while you sleep. All of our foams have CertiPUR-US? and OEKO-TEX? certifications that ensure they are safe and non-toxic, giving you a clear and healthy nights rest each night.
- This mattress is delivered in a box, please allow 24-48 hours for mattress to fully decompress. Weight of box is approximately 64 lbs.
- FIRM FEEL: Our densest foam layers provide comfortable but solid support with little give to help with spine alignment and to protect from unwanted contouring.
- MEMORY FOAM: 10" of advanced graphite foam absorbs pressure to give you the proper support and relief needed for a great night's sleep.
- TOP CUSHION SUPPORT: 3" High-Grade Graphite Foam provides exceptional support while not sinking as much as memory foam. The high porosity of the foam allows for better airflow causing your body's heat to dissipate.
- BASE LAYER SUPPORT: 7"High-Density PU Foam provides the proper support needed and is the perfect base layer to pair with the Graphite Foam.
- SLEEPS COOL: This ice yarn cover is cool to the touch, while memory foam with graphite and air holes create a breathable, heat-removing mattress that lets cool air flow so you never overheat.
- All of our foams have CertiPUR-US® and OEKO-TEX® certifications that ensure they are safe and non-toxic.
- CertiPUR-US® approved foams are made without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead and other heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- OEKO-TEX® approved foams are safe for the environment and free of banned Azo colourants, formaldehyde, pentachlorophenol, cadmium, nickel, and numerous other harmful chemicals.
- Warranty: 10-year
- Meets federal fire-retardant safety standard
- We are here to help! Please call 1-800-BUY-MACY (1-800-289-6229) for additional product information.
- Please allow your body to adjust to your new sleep set. If you are not satisfied, please contact Macy's Customer Service (1-888-822-6229) within 365 days to schedule a one-time reselection or return.
Furniture & Mattress Delivery, Returns & Services
Request warranty information