Designed to commemorate Royal Doulton's founding year, each piece in the 1815 dinnerware collection is crafted using traditional technique and embossed with an "1815" mark. Colorful half-dipped glazes give basic porcelain an artisan feel.
- Select specific item for details
- Web ID: 693058
Absolutely lovely mugs! The lively colors bring joy to our kitchen, and we appreciate the lightness and quality of this porcelain. Just bought a second set of these mugs, as well as other items from this line. So glad we discovered them, they are truly high quality (yes, they are thin, but that's how good porcelain is supposed to be) and have a unique design.
I really like these mugs. They're very pretty and not too heavy for a 15 oz mug. I was looking for bright colored mugs which is how it looks in the picture, but these are actually more pastel than bright. Still pretty though. :)
I thought these are good everyday dinner plates but it's very small..I'm disappointed.
Love these bowls, they are so pretty and we used them for everything!
I regret I bought this cups... I think I pay to much for what is worth it.... The nice cups but still,
I bought these plates for serving appetizers. They are a great size and very versatile. They also make a great dessert or butter dish. They colors are nice and they look great on the table.
I purchased these to match the set of 8 plates. Simple, classic, pretty - and the colors make them fun!
These little plates are great! The colors add some whimsy, but the shape and style is classic.
Shipping & Returns
- These items qualify for Free Shipping with minimum purchase! exclusions & details
- Our Normal Gift Boxing is not available for these items.
- Returns are accepted at any Macy's store within 90 days from purchase date. Last Act items are final sale and sold “as is.” No returns, exchanges, or price adjustments allowed.
- For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.