Mmmm…that first sip feeling. Is there anything better (other than maybe that first sniff feeling)? Go ahead, relish in the aroma and taste of your favorite fresh roasted gourmet flavored coffee all morning long…we know it’s that good. From standby flavors such as hazelnut and caramel to the utterly decadent such as double chocolate and chocolate mint, Macy’s has your new favorite gourmet coffee flavors perfect to place on any home dessert (or breakfast) menu. Head to Macy’s today for a variety of flavors and coffee roasts (like French roast, yum!) from the best brands such as Ferris Coffee, Godiva, Frango Chocolates and more!
How is Gourmet Flavored Coffee Made? Flavored coffee beans are coated with flavor compounds (such as flavor oils and other ingredients) to supplement coffee beans' natural taste. Coffee flavorings are added to the beans after the roasting process. Milder roasts are often used for flavoring coffee and are a good starting point because they require less alteration and are easier to pair with different flavor combinations.
Macy’s Top 5 Best Gourmet Coffee Flavors:
1. Chocolate Mint Coffee. Our favorite chocolate mint candies in sippable form? Sign us up for the value size bag of these gourmet coffee beans!
2. Chocolate Truffle Coffee. We’re doing the chocolate truffle (coffee) shuffle! There’s nothing quite like the blend of 100% Arabica coffee and rich chocolate fudgey goodness.
3. Double Chocolate Coffee. Because more chocolate (and more coffee) is always necessary! Coffee beans loaded with double the chocolate…brb, we’ll be in coffee heaven.
4. Hazelnut Coffee. Your go-to midday pick-me-up. This delightful blend is your favorite warm (coffee) hug to get you through the rest of your day.
5. Caramel Coffee. Creamy caramelized brown sugar mixed with rich arabica coffee…ahh there’s nothing sweeter than that.
#SavorTheFlavor. Stop by Macy’s today for delicious, mouth-watering gourmet flavored coffee!