Are you looking to upgrade your twin mattress? Macy’s recommend a twin XL mattress that is 5 inches longer than a regular-sized twin mattress. Are you confused by the different types of twin XL mattresses? From memory foam to latex, we’re breaking down the various kinds of mattresses. Sweet dreams are just a click away with the top twin XL mattresses, available at Macy’s. Shop your favorite brands including Beautyrest, Hotel Collection (Created for Macy’s), Sealy, Stearns & Foster, MacyBed and more!
Which twin XL mattress is perfect for you?
• Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress. Enjoy the cloud-like experience of a memory foam mattress. Your achy joints will thank you.
• Gel Memory Foam Twin XL Mattress. If you’re a hot sleeper, you might want to consider a gel memory foam mattress with cooling technologies.
• Innerspring Twin XL Mattress. Looking to put some spring to your sleep? Innerspring mattresses offer a bouncy feel with a variety of firmness levels.
• Hybrid Twin XL Mattress. Blending the technology of memory foam and innerspring mattresses, hybrid mattresses give you the best of both worlds.
• Latex Twin XL Mattress. Want to reduce exposure to harsh chemicals? Made of more natural elements, latex mattresses offer a more environmentally-friendly option.
• Bed/Headboard. Set the tone for your bedroom with a stylish bed or headboard. We’re loving beds with rustic elements for a farmhouse feel. Want a coastal vibe for your bedroom. We suggest white or light wood beds to anchor this design. For modern appeal, upholstered headboards are a plush touch.
• Bedding. A new mattress calls for a bedding revamp. Whether you’re into plaid, stripes, florals or solids, we have the perfect twin XL comforter sets for you. You’ll also need to stock up on twin XL sheets.
Stop counting sheep and start catching ZZZs with the best twin XL mattresses, available at Macy’s.