The CLASSIC IKON 9"" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook’s Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats.
- Longer, narrower blade cuts cleanly
- Pointed tip helps guide meat away from bone
- WÜSTHOF’s precision-forged CLASSIC IKON line features a sleek and sophisticated black handle with a double-bolster for exceptional balance, beauty, and the ultimate cutting experience.
- CLASSIC IKON knives are full-tang, and precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stain-free steel alloy.
- CLASSIC IKON knives are sharpened using WÜSTHOF’s proprietary Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), which yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- CLASSIC IKON knives feature a recessed bolster, which allows you to both cut with and sharpen the full length of the blade.
- CLASSIC IKON knives feature a triple-riveted, ergonomic handle, made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration.
- Tempered to the ideal 58° Rockwell hardness
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Blade: steel; Handle: POM
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
Request warranty information
Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 5112316