Is it time for you to update your decor? Clocks are a great way to add a stylish finish to your space. We’ll show you how to create a timeless design with clocks. From traditional to modern styles, Macy’s has the perfect clocks to tick off your list.
How to decorate with clocks?
1. Hang a large wall clock over your mantel. Your fireplace will really be the showcase of the room. You can complete this design with a combination of candles and vases on either side.
2. Surround a smaller wall clock with framed photos. These photos can be of your family or your travels, reminding you of the best way to spend your time.
3. Install sconces on either side of a large wall clock. You can light up your living space and show off your lovely wall clock.
4. Place a desk clock on your entry console table. Desk clocks are a stylish and functional accessory. Are you always running late? You might want to set it fifteen minutes early, just to give you a head start.
5. Group a cluster of smaller wall clocks. More clocks are better than one. You can create an eclectic look using a variety of wall clocks in a pattern on the wall.
Need a little decorating inspiration? Count on clocks at Macy’s time after time.