Baking Supplies & Bakeware
Want to bake like a pro, but are unsure what types of baking supplies and bakeware to use for certain sweet treats or savory meals? Macy’s has the right tools to help turn you into a flour pro. From bakeware for toaster ovens to bakeware sets and individual products, you’ll be baking up a storm in no time! Shop a wide selection from brands such as Pyrex, Calphalon, Corningware, Martha Stewart, Le Creuset and many more, available at Macy’s.
What type of bakeware is best? Glass, ceramic and metal bakeware are the best types to use for a variety of desserts and baked goods. Ready, set, bake!
1. Go with glass for yummy lasagna. While glass takes longer to heat up than metal, it keeps an even temperature throughout. Pyrex bakeware, reporting for duty; made of glass, it’s the right pan for the job.
2. Choose ceramic especially during the holidays for your family’s famous casserole or pie recipe, it’s best used for high temperatures. Typically with an enamel finish, for quick and easy clean ups. Le Creuset’s heritage stoneware products are a perfect pick.
3. Metal bakeware makes mouth-watering cookies. Metal heats up and cools down quickly, which is best for sweets that are baked at a high heat for a short amount of time. Calphalon will help deliver cookies you’ll want to share with everyone.
What type of bakeware do I need? There are several bakeware types that are essential to have on hand, including measuring spoons and cups, half sheet, cake, and muffin pans, among many others. It’s time to achieve cake-boss status, stock up on the below now!
1. Measuring spoons and cups are at the top of the list. Measure it up, mix-it up and don’t forget to utilize these necessary baking supplies to achieve a 5-star recipe.
2. Half sheet pans with rimmed edges are extremely multi-purpose. A little bit of this and a little bit of that; use them for pastries & cookies, chocolate bark and even sheet cakes, you name it.
3. Round cake pans, buy 3 and layer them up. Ensure to make enough batter to create a beautiful 3-tier design for your best friend’s birthday.
4. Muffin pans are a great for, well, muffins. Do you know the muffin pan? It can also be used for cupcakes and single serving desserts- like mini cheesecakes.
5. Cooling racks for the cool-down. Your bakeware will stay hot long after it’s removed from the oven, so to avoid overcooked, dry baked goods, transfer food to a cooling rack.
Bakeware sets are an effective and cost-friendly way to go for beginners. Many sets have the exact pan you need now, with others you’ll use later. There are even bakeware sets for toaster ovens-- with a busy schedule, now you can easily prepare a quick meal or a smaller portion. Create space and get organized! Pyrex bakeware or enamel bakeware sets like Corningware are space-savers; they stack into each other for easy (as pie) storage and organization.
Shopping at Macy’s for all your baking supplies & bakeware needs is a piece of cake!