Women's Engagement and Wedding Rings
You found your forever person—give her the surprise of a lifetime (and the ring of a lifetime) with a stunning engagement ring! Start saving now…because that “just engaged” Instagram pic with a blindingly beautiful engagement ring is worth it. You can’t stop at just the engagement ring—don’t forget about the wedding band. We told you to start saving. Macy’s carries gorgeous engagement jewelry such as engagement rings and wedding rings for women! Stop by today for diamond rings from top brands such as Centennial, EFFY® Collection, TruMiracle, Marchesa, Macy’s Star Signature Diamond (Created for Macy’s) and more!
The Top 5 Engagement Ring Shopping Tips:
1. Keep Ring Shape In Mind. If you know what diamond shape (or cut) she likes that will greatly help focus your engagement ring search. Did you know every shape is priced differently? Not only does the carat determine price, but shape or cut does, too. Round cuts are the most expensive because of their timeless, evergreen nature. Pear-shaped diamonds or marquis diamonds are less expensive because they're considered trendier.
Shopping Tip: Spice things up with non-traditional options: gemstone engagement rings. A sapphire engagement ring is absolutely beautiful…and she’ll feel as royal as Princess Diana and Kate Middleton.
2. Decide on a Carat Size. Does diamond carat size really matter? To give her a jaw-dropping moment, the bigger the better (obviously). Go with a 2-carat diamond engagement ring. A stunning 2-carat diamond solitaire engagement ring is another stunning choice. Although, the average diamond size is 1 carat and that’s more than fine.
3. Make Metal Color A Priority. This will heavily depend on your bride-to-be’s personal style; however, traditionally engagement rings are made from yellow gold, white gold, sterling silver or platinum. Rose gold engagement rings have become very trendy…they are also a romantic choice due to their soft pink hue.
Shopping Tip: You know all about perfect matches…so pick the same metal color for the wedding band as the engagement ring for a perfectly matching bridal set.
4. Know Her Size. If you want it to be a complete surprise you won’t be able to bring her to get sized. You could ask her bestie to borrow one of the rings that she wears on her ring finger. #Stealthmode!
5. Be The 4C Expert. Macy’s can help you get started. The 4 C’s of diamonds stand for Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat. The diamond cut refers to how well a diamond reflects light AKA how much it sparkles. Clarity measures the amount of small internal or external imperfections. Carat is the diamonds weight and the color actually refers to the diamonds lack of color.
Shopping Tip: Sign up for Macy's WorryNoMore® Jewelry & Watch Protection program within 30 days of purchase. Before delivery, call Customer Service 1-800-289-6229 to sign up. After delivery, visit a Macy's store with your dated receipt and jewelry purchase to sign up.
Forever has a nice ring to it. Shop Macy’s today for an amazing collection of women’s engagement and wedding rings!